What is content marketing?
The ultimate aim of content marketing is to drive customer interaction which benefits your organisation.
How content marketing benefits businesses
Many organisations are adopting a B2B content marketing strategy for the following reasons:
- Thought leadership: Executed well, content marketing demonstrates your expertise to your target audience building trust in your brand
- SEO: Search engines such as Google reward businesses that publish quality, relevant content
- Social media: Content can drive a successful social media campaign
- Storytelling: Teach your audiences about your business through engaging content
- Partnerships: You can work with other organisations whose goals align with yours to create content and distribute across their networks.
Our content marketing approach
We work with you to determine your requirements and create a content marketing strategy with aligns with your business goals. Examples of what we do includes:
- Thought leadership pieces written by Bloomsbury Publishing’s authors
- Content which can be adapted for your website, email marketing, and social media
- Visual content including videos and infographics